Sunday, October 4, 2009

post from my nobodylovescrisp site...

LONG TIME COMPANIONS

Born last October 2007, she will be my long time companion, Duda's sister...

I named her Tupah because she's like a sheep... When she is trying to get my attention, she gives a sweet unannoying cry, like a small child who is cautious the neighbors might be disturbed...
TUPAH, my toy poodle, 4 months

Tupah is very friendly and trusting. She never barks except during her play or role-playing game where she lets out quite a mouthful...

I think she is a stage actress in her former life as she has very expressive and soulful eyes.


Duda, mini-schnauzer, 3 years old

Way back in 2005, when I was being beaten and battered emotionally and physically by my then partner, I thought of having a dog as a pet. I thought back then that my partner wouldn't stay long since we always fought. I tried and fought very hard to keep him but eventually i woke up. It was a rollercoaster ride.


Duda turns 1 year old, 2005, ungroomed

One day, against my partner's wishes, I went to a village in Marikina and bought Shadow, a three month old female mini-schnauzer. We immediately connected and when I brought her home, my partner was just as enamored.

I named her Duda because that was my first commercially released full length movie.

It took three years before I finally decided to have a stud for Duda (we talked about it and it seemed that Duda was finally open to the idea).

I paid "stud services" only to find out three months later that it was a false pregnancy. The vet said Duda may have been too fat.

So I asked my brother-in-law Romy to walk her everyday.

Duda now lives with my mom and sister in our newly bought house in Bulacan (my gift for Mama).

No comments: